Peer Reviewed Scholarship
- "Making the Urban Coast: A Geosocial Reading of Land, Sand, and Water in Lagos, Nigeria." Comparative Studies of South Asia, Africa, and the Middle East 38:3 (forthcoming December 2018).
Film and Art Criticism:
- "James Benning and Peter Hutton: Nature is a Discipline." Brooklyn Rail, March 5, 2015.
- "Plenty of Causes for Concern: BAM's Migrating Forms." Brooklyn Rail, February 5, 2015.
- Interview with Peter Bo Rappmund and Hunter Snyder. Brooklyn Rail, September 4, 2014.
- "Organic Machines: Edward Burtynsky’s Watermark and Matthew Barney’s River of Fundament.”Public Books, July 15, 2014.
- “Humans and Other Animals: On the Films of Harvard’s Sensory Ethnography Lab.” Public Books Blog, April 22, 2014.
- “Changing Landscapes: Gonçalo Tocha’s A Mãe e o Mar and Kelvin Kyung Kun Park’s A Dream of Iron.” Public Books Blog, April 7, 2014.